Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear greetings from Pannenhelfer



If you are still with the car and then save the day is coming - hardly someone who is not as happy. For Britta Hauswald (47) of the man brought by ADAC equal double happiness: she could then not only to start her car again, but with the nozzle man to happiness - with the provisional terminus Registry now in March.
"My car had been standing a few days and did not start over," recalls Stefan Hauswald (39). "When I arrived at her home, it has sparked in me at once."
And so did the car mechanic with the help of a little more time. "Actually, I would have been ready in five minutes, but I was not eager to leave." His tool: a clenched charm attack under the hood.
"The next day, I then phoned again, because even if the car is running ..." The flip of the wrench when Britta then only a little later works. Finally, they called him, had himself invited to a rendezvous ...
Stefan puts out about 200 times a month in terms of repairs, while also takes a lot of nice ladies. "In the beginning there was Britta was already jealous. But if you're as happy as we are, then nothing can happen. "